Based in France, the ERA is helping to integrate European railway systems by making trains safer and able to cross national borders without stopping.
Since 2006, the ERA has:
- worked to develop economically viable common technical standards and safety measures and targets in cooperation with the rail sector, national authorities, EU institutions and other bodies.
- reported on rail safety in the EU.
- led efforts to create uniform signalling standards throughout Europe.
The ERA has its headquarters in Valenciennes and international conference facilities in Lille.
- Название /// Ф.И.О
- European Union Agency for Railways
- Номер телефона
- +33 3 27 09 65 00
- Номер факса
- +33 3 27 33 40 65
- Почтовый адрес
- 120 rue Marc Lefrancq, 59300 Valenciennes, France