- Role: The mission of the European School of Administration is to provide high quality learning opportunities that meet the needs of all EU institutions and their staff.
- Acting Head: Christiane Keutgens
- Established in: 2005
- Number of staff: 20
- Location: Brussels and Luxembourg
- Website: European School of Administration
What it does
The European School of Administration provides learning opportunities for EU staff. The learning offer includes:
- management and leadership programmes
- newcomers training
- certification: a training programme for assistant-level staff who have been identified by the institutions in which they work as having the potential to become administrators.
- Key Skills training, well-being and resilience workshops
- Erasmus for Public Administration programme: short study visits for young national civil servants from EU countries whose jobs involve EU matters.
- DISPA: a network of Member States’ Directors of Institutes and Schools of Public Administration, as well as the European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA). The EU institutions are represented by the European School of Administration and the Learning and Development unit of the European Commission. The purpose of this network is to promote cooperation and exchange of good practice in the area of training for public servants.
Staff of the EU institutions and agencies benefit from this learning offer, which helps EU staff to grow professionally, develop new skills and, ultimately, fulfil their potential.
- Название /// Ф.И.О
- European School of Administration
- Адрес эл. почты
- Почтовый адрес
- European School of Administration, Rue Philippe le Bon, 3, 1049 Bruxelles/Brussels, Belgium
- Fischer building, 135 Rue Adolphe Fischer, L-1521, Luxembourg
- Социальные сети