- Role: provides European and international law enforcement training
- Executive Director: Montserrat Marín López
- Established in: 2005
- Number of staff: 110
- Location: Budapest (Hungary)
- Website: CEPOL
CEPOL, the European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Training, is an agency of the European Union that develops, implements and organises training for the police and other law enforcement officials.
What it does
- provides training for the police and other law enforcement officials
- improves EU security through training and knowledge sharing
- sets up training networks.
CEPOL offers innovative, advanced training courses. It integrates the latest expertise and developments in research and technology into its training programmes, and boosts cooperation between police authorities.
Its current portfolio includes:
CEPOL contributes to a safer Europe by facilitating cooperation and knowledge sharing among police officers in EU countries and in some non-EU countries on issues based on the EU’s security priorities, and especially on the EU policy cycle on serious and organised crime.
CEPOL aims to become a world-class hub and a driver of change in the law enforcement training field.
European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Training
- Название /// Ф.И.О
- European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Training
- Адрес эл. почты
- infocepol [dot] europa [dot] eu
- Почтовый адрес
- Budapest, Pf.314, 1903, Hungary
- Социальные сети