- Role: The European Labour Authority helps improve cooperation between EU countries, coordinates joint inspections, carries out analyses and risk assessments on cross-border labour mobility issues and mediates disputes between EU countries
- Executive Director: Cosmin Boiangiu
- Established in: 2019
- Number of staff: 144 by 2024
- Website: ELA
What does it do?
The ELA promotes agile and efficient work, which helps finding solutions to the challenges faced in the areas covered by the Regulation. The ELA:
- helps ensure that EU rules on labour mobility and social security coordination are enforced in a fair, simple and effective way
- makes it easier for individuals and businesses to reap the benefits of the single market
- helps national authorities cooperate so that the rules are enforced effectively.
The ELA was established on 31 July 2019. It is expected to be fully operational by 2024.
- European, regional & national organisations
European Labour Authority
- Название /// Ф.И.О
- European Labour Authority
- Социальные сети